Thursday, January 01, 2009

resolutions


This year, I will be more like my dogs. Comfortable in my routine, devoted to the things I love, and completely present. I will also strive to show more love to all the animals in my life. I feel some class pets in my future.


I will read less cookbooks, and do more cooking. This was my "family" gift. We draw names, and my sister M. got me. I told her how much I love Tessa Kiros, and she got me the other two books she wrote. (Falling Cloudberries is on its way.) Her writing, and the pictures, make these cookbooks so great. I can sit and drool over all the things I will probably never make in this one, dreaming of living in a Tuscan village (I think it's a past life thing).


I will give love, and accept love. I will have more fun.


I will finish my Master's Degree, and write a great thesis. I will be the best Kindergarten teacher that I can be. I will be a good and fair mom, and I will not forget to play. I will enjoy making things. I will be more patient.

Don't you love the boots Santa brought her?

Happy New Year, everyone. If you are reading this, I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

And I love you too! Happy New Year!! I wish all those things for you and so much more!!

Interesting how my word verification is grartuat...similar to graduate..perhaps it's a sign!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Green Kitchen said...

Sounds like a great list. I need to be more like a dog, too.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter