Thursday, November 13, 2008

homework


Horsey Girls holds up her History notes. We snuggled in together last weekend and shared the upstairs table to hit the books. Because, people, I have a 15 to 20 page term paper due and I am determined to finish it before Thanksgiving. Did I mention that sixteen people from both sides of our family are coming that day? And that it's also Little P.'s Birthday? Oh, don't panic. You don't have to until I do.


Here we are on page seven. Homework is always tastier with snacks, cups (or pots!) of tea, friendly companionship, a little light music, and the incentive of casting on for a knitting project when I'm done, with some yummy yarn and needles I bought recently...

...after all, this IS a knitting blog, right?

Back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter