Thursday, November 01, 2007

the wish card



Is my cup half empty or half full? I believe one of the beautiful gifts of living a majickal life is the "changing of consciousness at will" (Starhawk). If I sense my cup is draining, it is my job (and only MY job) to fill it up again. Noone can steal my energy, because I am aware and present of where it is directed. If someone casts a spell against me, I can undo it. Negative entities bounce off my shield of Truth.

I LOVE the nine of cups because yes, I have always known it as the Wish Card (Witch Card!). In my old German Rider Waite, the man closely guards his symbols. He keeps his wits about him and counts his blessings (sometimes over and over again!) It speaks to me about letting what needs to be revealed out into the world, and carefully guarding what I know is truly only mine.

I wish all beings to know their Truth, and to be at peace.

Can I accept a happy life? I believe the true question is: Can I choose to create a happy life? Because the answer lies within me. I can see challenges as opportunities. I can seek to rise above the foils of human existence. I value Earth School for it's blessings both welcomed and despised.

I am learning to evaluate research in school right now. Though the content is valuable within each writing, my focus is required elsewhere: Is this worthy of my study? Are the variables defendable? Is this material relevent to the general population (highest good of all?)


"Sometimes the wounds of the past need to be healed before you can grow into your wish." It is true that my mind can sometimes be the antithesis of peace. Tonight I have taken a step towards forgiveness. I have confronted a key player in the game of my disrupted relationship. It feels right, and I feel fulfilled on some levels even prior to the inevitable response. I accept what must be done for the healing, it is scary but it is REAL. I feel the unlimited love, joy and wisdom that comes with being true to my own heart, filling it completely.

I know what is important, and in the knowing I create miracles.

4 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Beautiful post!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Connie Peterson said...

Wonderful ideas and a wonderful way to live!!

Blessings

5:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love this!! and i especially love how you say that it's all a Choice. that's always what it comes down to, isn't it? there's always Choice...and i think that's our greatest power in the Craft.

much blessings

7:33 PM  
Blogger Mich said...

*smile*

mich
x.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter