Monday, August 27, 2007

what he's missing


Well, you know, if you've got it, work it. What's not to love? What is his problem, and further more, why do I care?! Obviously I'm feeling better now, and thank you to all the well wishers, I love everyone who cares.

School has started, and I am once again among sane people. Smart professors, cute aides, fun friends and old partnerships are all merging and crossing in front of me. I feel cute, fun and smart too!! And I deserve all good things!!!



How do I satisfy the muse in my heart? Right now it's through Kindergarten...creating an environment that nurtures and makes learning happen. And through another environment as well: I'm moving to the upstairs level of our dome, level of the subconscious...I'll have a new altar space, and a big open space for yoga...my clothes, my books, my things only and a place of refuge when life is happening all around.



I have been reading a lot about Venus being retrograde. That it's not a good time to inspire beauty, or to get married, or to work on relationships. So I am focusing on other things.

La - dee - dah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim Campbell said...

You go girl! The most important thing right now is you!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

dang! he's missing a lot! look at you! You're hot!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool post!
We start school in another week here, so this is the week of prep!
Found you through Mich''s blog!

7:21 AM  
Blogger zoe krylova said...

hi! keep smiling and feeling the love! i tagged you for an eight things meme. rules are on my blog.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow - you look great! He's definitely missing out on a great person. Sounds like you are more upbeat. Keep it up!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter