Sunday, August 19, 2007

maui ocean center


I walked on water and I saw many of Mama Ocean's creatures...


The lion fish.


The manta ray.


The shrimp.


Here dh and I pretend we still like each other.

The saddest truth of all is that is trip, this wonderful magical sensual time, was probably the last joy we will have shared. My heart is breaking, and it hurts so bad. Please pray for resolution around my poor battered relationship. I'm watching it fall to pieces....and trying not to go to pieces too.

Namaste.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I hope you work things out. It must be devastating to see your relationship falling apart. Take care of yourself.

5:53 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

oh shit! :~( Dry your tears, I'll shed a few for you. Big {{{{{{{{{{AURORA}}}}}}}}}}}}

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my relationship is falling apart, too. well actually is has already fallen apart but i just cant let go.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Bean said...

Wishing you strength and resolve....

8:53 PM  
Blogger deborahoak said...

venus is retrograde. not a good time to make any big decisions about relationships, but certainly a time when they are challenging. may this be a break through as opposed to a break up.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

I am sorry you hare going through this. It is difficult, I know, having been there myself 2 years ago.

Please come visit me. I love your blog and am adding it to my favorites!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{BIG HUGS}}} Sending you loving and healing energy, praying that your relationship will be pulled together and for the better. xo

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Aurora, I'm so sorry to hear that.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter