Thursday, September 13, 2007

where have you been?


I want to find the order of reality. I want to truly believe that everything has a purpose and that all challenges are opportunities for growth.

I am on the brink of something big. Meanwhile, I must strive to nurture my creativity. For that is my womynhood.

Careful consideration and observation will set my karmic records straight. I walk a grace-centered path with awareness and spirit.

And attention Leo self: it's not all about me. And what other people perceive as reality can be counted upon as different.



These recent difficult realities are helping me see myself more clearly. But who am I?

I love the pledge I give every year at Brigid. Dh was recently pointing out the correlation of fire (Leo) and water (Pisces) and then (in parenthesis) said simply, "Brigid". Every Brigid I state as part of my sacred ritual: "I am __________, Daughter of Pamela, Grand Daughter of Dovie and Rebecca, Great Grand Daughter of Effie and Unknown....." and then on to state the Who I Am Right Now.

A Right Now look at me, in order of importance:

*Witch

*Teacher

*Student

*Lover

*Mother

*Cowgirl

*Party Girl

*Dark Mother


Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter