Wednesday, August 30, 2006

symptoms of inner peace

1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging self.
4. Loss of interest in judging other people.
5. Loss of interest in conflict.
6. Loss of interest in interpreting actions of others.
7. Loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen.

-Dr. Jeff Rockwell


**Sorry for not posting lately. I've been watching THIS and you should too.

1 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I watched a BentoTV, the one about decorating the sheets of seaweed I think that's what it was. Anyway she's really cute that girl and I can see why you are watching it so much. The food is just too cute! That fall scene on rice? The dog with bones. Too cute!!

I liked the poem or whatever it was you posted. I need to work on #6.

My swap is done!! Yayyyy! Are we going to post on are blogs??

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter