Saturday, August 19, 2006

I hate posts like this

First of all, there's no pictures. Whenever I read blogs that make excuses for not posting for so long, or how they broke / lost / can't figure out the camera, my eyes glaze over. So, my apologies for inducing eye glazing - I have water logged the camera and it refuses to work. It started at the fair yesterday. We had a wonderful time, I took wonderful pictures. Then I stuck the camera into the same pocket that was holding P. #2's goldfish in a plastic baggie. Well, you know the rest of the story.

On a happier note, I had a wonderful, wonderful birthday. Got a massage, went to a party for some school friends, and on the way home found Tamara's birthday surprise in the mailbox. Woot! It contained the most beautiful, thoughtful cards and gifts (hint: I'll be knitting soon!) Thank you so much, Tamara, I love it all, and hopefully will be able to retrieve the memory card from the puddle and transfer it to the new camera I'll be picking up tomorrow (thank the goddess for warranties!) Then you can see my finished cross stitch, some cute farm animals, and the delicious birthday presents I got....

It'll be worth the wait. OK!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

You killed innocent goldfish? And in return they sabotaged your camera?

Ouch. It happens. Usually not like that though.

Have a good weekend!

12:24 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Well Happy Belated birthday! I'm sorry about the camera and the fish. :( I'll check back for pics soon. I am gla you have a wonderful birthday!! :D You deserve it!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry guys, the fish I think were plastic. Yay, happy birthday, again! I just got home a bit ago from your party, it was so fun to hang out with you two and to meet all your friends. Love, me.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter