Thursday, August 03, 2006

I love this man

Dear, dear dh. I love him so much. He is the very best dad, superior partner, patient beyond belief. He puts up with more than any guy should, and does it with panache. Handsome, creative, talented, snappy dresser, great taste, loves animals. Kind, considerate, thoughtful, and FUNNY! He really makes me laugh.

I almost added thrifty to that list, but he's no Boy Scout, believe me. he he

Four years ago today, we were married. Under the redwoods, in the dripping fog, me fairly pregnant (OK, quite pregnant). A traditional pagan fete complete with the broom jumping - yes Christine, the same broom that hangs over the door now. We made some promises and, I believe, we've kept them all... and then some.

I love you more each and every day, deer. Let's grow old together like we always said. Stay with me and be my Love. More majick to come.

I love you!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

i haven't been by in a few days. happy belated anniversary!! what a sweet post! i long to find a prince charming too. i hope he has a ponytail like yours does. (men and long hair, yum!)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's handy too. And artsy, I like that painting you showed me in your room. He's a great runner also though that's not a quality you really wish for in a partner haha. I liked the part you said about snappy dresser ;) Hope you had a great day, Happy belated Anniversary!!! LOVE you both and I kinda owe you an email, I've been meaning to write. It's coming, I swear.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter