Monday, October 12, 2009

une autre objet


This hat is knit in the round with the last of my homespun.  Honestly I bought this fiber so long ago (probably over three years) that I can't remember what it is.  Got it at Stitches West from Carolina Homespun.  Here is the finished product on my home grown pumpkin.


Can't quite seem to get the color right in the pics.  It's a really nice heathery bluey greenish.  Didn't name this particular skein though I usually love doing that.  I knit it up on dpns though the pattern (from last minute knitted gifts) called for circs at the beginning (didn't have the right size).  What a fuss.  The next one I'll start with the circs - and I'll go down a size.


I have since felted this down because it was spinning around my head a little.  I remember one reason why I quit knitting last - I just can't quite get the fit right.  I recently gave my last homemade socks to the Goodwill pile.  Anyway it's kinda fun felted down but I don't love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

It's a cute hat.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter