Tuesday, October 06, 2009

the me I see


I have a Magic Mirror.  ND bought it for me at a recent fundraiser for my school.  This picture is crappy.  Magic Mirror is a rainbow of light, handmade from glass tiles with ceramic seashell inlays.  Looking into it, I see my potential, my truth, my authentic self.  Things are looking clearer these days.


Also a fundraiser purchase:  this gorgeous watercolor of the sunflowers.  I saw it and immediately was drawn to the clear colors, the dance and rhythm of the composition.  It looks like music, reminds me of happiness, and totally transforms me.  It wasn't until I got these pieces home and into my room when, deciding where they would hang, I discovered how gorgeous they are together - matching enchantments!


Yeah I know.  This one is crappy too.  But you get the picture.

Thank you ND, for spoiling me.  All love given returns.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a point and shoot camera... that's just the way it goes, lol! But yes, I got the picture and WOW! What beautiful gifts to brighten your views! I love both of them and they do compliment each other perfectly! Lucky, lucky Kat!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter