Wednesday, October 28, 2009

horsey girl


Horsey Girl had her last home game last night.  She is a sophomore playing JV.    She makes lots of points.


She is a fast swimmer.  But last Spring she quit the swim team (encouraged for WP players) because the coach was very cruel.


I can't help feeling proud when I see these pictures.  I was so glad ND came to the game to watch too.  Then I ate pizza.


When I first saw this one, I couldn't detect the second girl.  Horsey Girl said, "That's 'cause I'm drowning her, Mom."

That's my girl.

And you should see her ride a horse!


3 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Lol, I made the costume for little A. :) I can barely get the head over my own head-wanted to gauge the size. I sure hope I can get it over his head!! If I have to vaseline his head to get it on I will! :) Thank you!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she rocks ! great pictures. yes i want to see her ride
relived the fire is out! just the one inside
peace out Raga

8:58 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

she looks a lot like mama! you ooze with pride. :)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter