Wednesday, October 21, 2009

purging


Well, I have completed three days of the Master Cleanse.  It was really quite an experience!  This picture may be some indication.  Let's just say, a lot of stuff came out!

Overall, I think it was pretty successful.  I lost 3 1/2 pounds; my jeans are not tight at the waist any more.  I know I lost a ton of water weight; that felt good.  The experience was not terrible, but at times not pleasant, especially during the nightly salt flush.  Let's just say I needed to sleep upstairs because it was closer to the bathroom!

I also noticed that I felt calmer, clearer, and more focused overall, especially the last day.  I had quite a bit of energy, and stayed up later than usual the last night.  I was able to function well during daily activities and it became quite obvious when I tend to eat the most (after school) and how often I just felt like eating, even though I wasn't really hungry.  I only had a little headache the evening of the second night.

Could I do it for ten days?  I'm not sure.  I did get pretty sick of the lemonade by the end.  Today I am just drinking green smoothies, and tomorrow I am back on my all raw until (vegan) dinner regime.  

And yeah, a salad sounds AWESOME right now.  I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job. was that the lemon juice, cyanne and maple surp clense?
can you party now?
holloween is creeping up on us!feels more like a ominous pounce to me! in a ggoold way.
peace out Raga

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter