Tuesday, July 07, 2009

art smart


Little P. has started Art Camp this week. She goes every day, 9 to noon. The best part? This frees me up for YOGA!


I found an awesome little studio with an amazing instructor just two minutes down from the Art Center. In a fit of bliss I bought four classes. I came home after my first one yesterday and just floated through my day.


Not that the P. needs any creative nudges..... she adores painting on the deck, and I splurged on a little "make your own fairy" kit that she has been enjoying. We now have fairies peeking out from all the corners of the house (that's a lot, since we live in a dome!)


I notice, Day 7 on the raw journey, how calm and comfortable I feel. My energy is increasing daily, but I am aware of just wanting to BE and not DO a lot. I have a gift certificate to Well Within and I plan on having a lymph massage very soon.


And did I mention..... my yoga teacher also has a CSA farm, and I'll be purchasing a big box of summer delight on Thursday? It just doesn't get any better than this.

Hurray for Art Camp.

1 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

Hooray for healthy living!
From nourishing your body :raw foods, to nourishing your soul: expressing yourselves creatively through art.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter