Wednesday, June 10, 2009

more about me


Oooh, me and my BFF, K.  She really stuck by me, and I benefitted from her type A personality in many, many ways.... always reminding me of deadlines, and encouraging my beer consumption as the long grueling days of school dragged on.  I love you K.!!


My lovely Mother's Day gift from Little P.  A special box of majickal words, to draw upon each day as inspiration.  So sweet!


And here she is, in all her splendor.  All dressed up and ready for first grade!  I love her so.


My dear friend L., fellow Kindergarten teacher, lover of life, supporter, therapist, and much, much more.  Here we are at a recent field trip.  What would I ever have done without her this year?


And did I mention Horsey Girl turned fifteen?

Oh, oh.  Where does the time go.

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

Oh my goodness! Little P is growing up! Such pretty ladies. All of you!

4:31 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

You have had a busy month as well! Such beautiful children you have..sigh..where indeed does the time go?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter