Monday, October 20, 2008

don't look Claire


I bet I forgot to tell you that I'm doing a Halloween Swap.  I arranged it back in oh, August or September sometime, with a blogger I wasn't familiar with.  This, to me, is one of the blessings of blogging - you get to connect on so many levels with people from all over the country, this time New York.


It all started with the cute melanine dish set from Safeway.  I bought it in September I think.


I made four simple napkins, just fat quarters squared off and hemmed.  I stuffed them into a cute drawstring bat bag from last year.


Now my swap pal, Claire, can mix and match different ways to create a unique place setting all for her.  Or use the whole set and set the table for two, mixing and matching.


There is a little bit of each quarter left, but putting together a little Halloween quilt for myself will be highly unlikely, not to say tempting.  Little P. has claimed it for bean bags.

Majicakle mystery!  The same day I completed and wrapped this package, another appeared in my mailbox...from New York!  Pictures to come of Pumpkin Goodness...

1 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

bloglines wasn't sending in your posts so for weeks i hadn't heard from you. finally sunday i was able to catch up on your doings. it was nice to see you're well and the gala photo with nice dad, you are looking so beautiful. raw eating is doing wonders for you.
your swap partner has a pretty name. (i lived in a town of that name for a long time! and it's the name of one of my favorite heroines in some books i read)
that is such a sweet package and you've inspired me to do something similar in christmas colours for myself!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter