Friday, June 15, 2007

how many bentos is too many?


And if you don't lurk around here, like I do, you just won't understand. I've even let a few of my containers go recently, as they were scratched and cracked. It seems I have enough though.


I just finished posting my tea stash here when I thought I'd turn around and snap some more pictures while I was at it. This corner holds this and that. Whatever needs to be a little more accessable.

I'm way too lazy to post to that "corners" club (though I am a member). I wonder if it would bring me any more traffic?


What I'm really doing here is a shameless excuse for not having craft content. I am doing crafty swaps, joining crafty groups, and to be truthful, impersonating a crafter. Or a spinner, at least!
I did do some spinning at my Guild Meeting last Saturday. A lot! I promise! I just need to take some pictures...I am very inspired to sew, but it's just way too hot upstairs....already.

And I'm sooo close to finishing the Mushroom Socks (remember those?!). The colors are really nice...next up, toe up. Please stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Green Kitchen said...

Yes. Let's get the kids together. Maybe we should invite Gwendomama. She does bentos, too. We're actually thinking about going to the pow wow (sp?) tomorrow at the fairgrounds. Want to meet up?

5:01 PM  
Blogger Cass said...

I think there is no such thing as too many bentos. Just checking to see if you got your box. It was supposed to be delivered on thursday, so do let me know when it comes in.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter