Wednesday, June 30, 2010

summer reading


Yesterday I had a tooth pulled; the perfect opportunity to curl up in the hammock with a stack of new books.

Are you seeing a theme here?  Perhaps you notice the dearth of raw food books.... oh yes I finally have enough of those, and I've really been enjoying pulling them out lately and revisiting some old favorite recipes and trying some new ones.  My CSA has begun (pictures soon!) and the bottom two cookbooks will use a lot of those yummy vegetables.  Since quitting alcohol I've been trying to go low - to - no sugar, harder than it sounds let me tell you.  And since this year I'm on the downside of 40, I thought I'd get prepared for the inevitable... I think knowledge is power.

And the sex secrets?  Well.... why not?

What's on your summer reading list?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellyann Brown said...

Hall, E. (2009). The Delphi primer: Doing real-world or academic research using a mixed-method approach. In Lentz, C. (Ed.), The refractive thinker: An anthology of higher learning (pp. 3-26). Las Vegas: The Lentz Leadership Institute, LLC.

Neuman, W. L. (2003). Social research methods: Qualitative and quantitative approaches. Boston: Pearson Education, Inc.

Dyal, A., Carpenter, L., & V. Wright, J. (2009). Assistive technology: What every school leader should know. Education, 129(3), 556-560. Retrieved March 30, 2009 from Academic Search Complete database.

Trochim, W. (2006). Research Methods Knowledge Base. Retrieved June 20, 2010, from: //www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/external.php

Surowiecki, J. (2005). The wisdom of crowds, New York: Anchor Books.

Beard, L., Carpenter, L., and Johnston, L. (2010). Assistive technology: Access for all students, Boston: Pearson Education Inc..

American Psychological Association (2010). Publication Manual, sixth ed., Washington D.C.: self-published.

(are you sorry you asked?)
I've also read a ton of books on the blender and lots of fiction :)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter