Thursday, November 06, 2008

red riding


About seven years ago, Horsey Girl donned this hood and headed off into the forest on a distant Halloween. When I ran acrost it while cleaning out last month I actually squealed. Now its time had come again!


Littlest Princess made a quintessential Red Riding. Cut off at the bottom: a little basket of (plastic) goodies for Grandma. Nice Dad took these pictures at her annual parade. They all had a picnic afterwards.


It was a rainy day but it looks like they had fun anyway. My she looks tall in this picture. My little jumper.

I pledge to always recycle costumes to the best of my ability. Viva a no-spend Halloween.

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

I always vow to spend as little as I can for Halloween costumes as I can. I also try to make costumes if I can. I find there is more fun in making and wearing than shopping and putting it on.
Little princess looks so sweet and she does look like Red Riding hood too!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

what an adorable parade of Halloween revelers! I, too, was Red Riding Hood this year..wink...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter