Saturday, October 25, 2008

swap


I forgot to mention that the day I sent my swap partner's package, I mailed my ballot as well. Don't forget to vote, people!!!


My package arrived the same day I sent Claire's. Coincidence? Perhaps. I love the little stuffed pumpkin she sent. So simple and clever!


My Kindergarten class is getting a big kick out of this book too. It is stuffed with ideas for making all kinds of pumpkins, with patterns for faces and accessories. Cool!


The total loot involved: stuffed punky, Halloweenie dishcloths, a mini photo album for Pumpkin Patch pics, and a pack of stickers (already being put to good use in the classroom.) Thanks Pal! I've lost your email, so let me know if you are reading this.

Thanks for the nice swap Susan!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom2fur said...

Everything is so nice. I love that pumpkin, too!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter