Tuesday, April 08, 2008

motivation


Sometimes we need a little kick in the pants to get going.  Here at my school we are getting ready for the JOGATHON and if you haven't started your program you are probably in trouble.


Have no fear, motivation is here!  Brandi Chastaine came to talk about her success, how she did it, and the importance of being fit.  She is a soccer star extraordinaire, most famous for whipping off her jersey after a winning Olympic kick.


Well, if nothing else, I'm motivated to use more sunscreen.  She is 39 but looks 25.

Being active means I can indulge more in my favorite treats....I'm also a lot less tired and hardly ever stressed.  The trick is to get where you are looking forward to exercise.  I am definitely there and have been kicking my walks up a notch this week since I have Spring Break - doing my old one hour switchback at Fall Creek.  It's a beautiful meditation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter