Tuesday, January 01, 2008

it's a wrap


The halls have been un-decked. Ditto the tabletops and window sills.


The cookies have been consumed. Still working on the remains of the cheese and way too much candy (Santa went overboard on the stockings this year).


The lights are done twinkling, the snowglobes have ceased snowing. The ornaments are packed away oh so carefully, and the pine needles swept away (for the fourth or fifth time).


Still cherishing the warm memories of the season...our loved ones make the winter bright. Mr. Black Jack Magic is keeping us all entertained. Time stands still as the New Year comes flooding gently through the open French doors.

I have a stack of library cookbooks, a clean and clear meditation area, and two resolutions: this year I will be a vegetarian, and I will strive to do yoga every day. What are your resolutions?

3 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I resolve to live in Joy.
I also need a bit more discipline in getting things done around here. Happy New Year dear!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Alhana Tierra-Skye said...

Hey, one of my resolutions is to be vegetarian, which I started a month ago, actually. After my Dieta experience with ajo sacha and ayahuasca, the desire for meat just fell away. My other two resolutions are to be happy and aid in the happiness of others.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

So glad to see your posts again. Sounds like Hawaii was a healing vacation as well as alot of fun.

I've been thinking about meat in my diet as well. I consider myself a quasi-quasi vegetarian - I rarely eat beef (usually at someone's house or at a special occasion), and only about 3 meals a week are either chicken or seafood. I'm starting to think that that's even too much and want to cut back even more. Will your family be joining as well?

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter