Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sunny daze


I emerged from studying in the dark computer room, blinking in the bright light, and was startled to see this.... the two Princesses taking advantage of the gorgeous weather to do some tie and dye on the deck.


Seems we've had this kit hanging around for awhile and we just needed the right combination of sun, inspiration and artistry. This following a purge through drawers and closets for anything white and 100% cotton (I should have had my suspicions then...)


Gee, I've always wanted a pair like these....too bad noone will see them (mine are on the far left, the other two are little P's). Dazzling.

2 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I LOVE tye dye! I'm a hippie at heart. I'll have to do a tye dye party this summer.... it just seems so far away....

On another note...your Love Quilt is finished and will be mailed off by the end of next week. (Waiting on funds)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love, love, love tie dye. And your girls tie dye came out gorgeous. Love the color combos. Hmmm, those undies are really eye-catching. Maybe it will inspire me to try tie dying.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter