Thursday, February 07, 2008

promises


I promised myself that I would edit the last post with my Mom. I couldn't get text between the pictures at the end and things were working funkily so I just hit post. Anyway, here's the last picture, the final product. I do not even like this kind of pie really. I think the texture is a lot like snot. But there you go.


I promised at Brigid that I would work towards being true to my authentic self. This is both hard and easy at the same time. It takes focus. There has been a lot to focus on. Little P got pneumonia. Big P ran away from her Dad's house. Xh calling me. And all this with school starting...getting my classes straightened out, getting serious about doint the work. Back pain has led to strict routine of daily yoga...hot lemon water....long soaks in the tub.


These pictures were taken on my drive home one night.

I am well, and thanks to all of you who care and leave me kind comments. I have several knitting fo's to flash...a rib knit scarf with old hand dyed and handspun...a hat and fingerless gloves in handspun (the forest skein has been transformed!) Just not a lot of time to snap, plug in and post.

Thank you Mich
for the nice Make My Day Award. I promise to catch up with you soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

you lost me at the pie feels like snot in your mouth. lolol

4:08 AM  
Blogger Mich said...

I'm so glad to see you back ... and I don't care ... the snot factor doesn't affect me when it comes to the thought of how good that pie would taste!

mich
x.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter