Tuesday, January 16, 2007

the fairy and the bird



A little fairy came to play at my house yesterday. After a few tries she managed to make friends with a shy little bird. She charmed the creature into perching on her finger.



The bird and the fairy became fast friends. They danced together around the house, and the fairy shared all her special secrets with the bird. Soon it became quite tame, and never wanted to fly away again.



Magical things began to happen...the fairy became entranced, the bird began to sing, and sparkles filled the air. Only the cat knew that all good magic must come to an end.

"If she'd only put that thing down for a minute."

4 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

she's adorable!!
I'm loving the crazy quilt on that chair behind her!! OOHHH!! Gorgeous!! I still have my crazy quilt squares I did last summer. I've only got 12 of them though so not really big enough to do much with them, yet. I'm still debating what I'm going to do.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I agree! She is adorable! I see she loves playing dress up just as much as Sydney does ;)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Princess/world-class ballet dancer visiting at my house! Every once in a while the princess grows wings and becomes a Fairy Princess! I think my Princess would be envious of your Fairy's beautiful dress!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Bean said...

Oh...the anonymous comment was actually from me!! Sorry...

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter