Tuesday, July 12, 2011

art camp



First week of summer vacation, I sent Little P. off to an Art Camp strategically located near the gym. Here you can see some of her creations. I do think she has some natural talent.

e

Last week she started swim lesson, her fifth year. She is now officially a "shark" and is learning to flip turn.

On Sunday, I ran the Jungle Run 10k and redeemed my crummy Skyland Race time. The course was flat and fast, I felt terrific and I did it in 1:00:01, which I think is a pretty cool number. The end.

Don't you just love her self portrait!?



We shall now return to our regularly scheduled program of camps, gym, swim lessons, water polo and endless driving, punctuated by the occasional horseback ride. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter