Saturday, May 14, 2011

halloween in may



Since the October CGA show was cancelled, we had a costume parade last month. Here Nice Dad comes as my knight in shining armor. I think he wears it well don't you.



Little P. insisted on being the Headless Horseman and she made this costume all by herself. I am so proud when my kids get creative. This is what happens when you turn the TV off on weekdays.



This look was even more impressive during her events. This girl's confidence has grown 100% in the last year. See how nicely the black mare takes care of my child. So glad we didn't buy her a pony! Who needs that trouble!?



No, I didn't dress up, and I was glad since the only thing more humiliating than falling off your horse is doing it in a costume. And Mr. Big came as his handsome self as you can see. *sigh* true love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bree said...

Looks like you had so much fuN! I am jealous! Totally Jealous, I have always wanted a horse, heck just to ride one once would be a dream!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Aztechalo said...

Dave thinks your costumes are pretty bad-ass! I'm glad to hear your fall wasn't career ending. When you're back in the saddle, you should trailer out to trail ride with us in Cowell on a weekend.

Marsha

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter