Sunday, May 22, 2011

farmer's market love



Tuesday is my maiden voyage back to running. I am planning a slow three miler with the P. on her bike. Wish me luck!

I have done NOTHING during my six weeks off from running. Unless you count chasing 20 Kindergarteners around or trolling the Farmer's Market once a week. I have a feeling that starting off again is gonna be tough. Must stop and smell the flowers now.



Though I have not been exercising, I have been eating well. I make Nice Dad nervous with the amount of green vegetables I consume at any given sitting. Currently I go through seven zucchinis, two heads of broccoli and a ginormous box of spinach about every seven days. These 'chokes were tempting but pricey. Plus they take to long to eat.

Anyway I think the diet and the resting have finally paid off. My knee feels tricky, but no longer painful. With a carefully applied system of ice and a hot water bottle I believe I will get back in the game in no time. Just gotta work on the old cardiovascular endurance... again. Can't wait for those endorphins!!



And I am happy to say the weather is finally looking normal. Will we really have a Spring this year?! Starting to wonder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellyann Brown said...

I love the photo of the sweet peas. I can practically smell them through the computer!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter