Wednesday, April 23, 2008

santa cruz


Those of you who actually have been reading my blog for awhile will know: I *heart* the Boardwalk. Isn't this picture cool? ... it's currently my screen saver as well. Luckily we had a gorgeous, clear (tho chilly) happy day for Horsey Girl's sweet fourteenth.


There was some scullduggery afoot, especially after nd and I exchanged words and he split.

But before that we has us some fun...


Just a few small moments in the arcade, and we had many many tickets from playing all the silly games (half which refused to work.) Here we get our aggressions out on wack - a - mole! Pore lil varmints.


You could not pay me to go on half the rides that the girls enjoyed this day. Tilt O Whirl? Not so much.


They were completely soaked after the fourth go on this one.

Good thing we got season passes. = )

1 Comments:

Blogger Sömsmånen said...

Just happened to come across your blog - and really enjoyed it! I sense we share quite a few values and interests. Love the tub, by the way....

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter