Monday, April 21, 2008

it's here Laura


I've been anticipating this package for some weeks now! How excited I was when it showed up in my mailbox yesterday. All the way from Canada.


This gorgeous, wonderful little art quilt is from a swap with Laura. The detail is exquisite, and this is such a work of love! I am entranced.


The more I look, the more details I discover.... the theme here is True Love. All the lovely handwork makes it sparkle with buttons and beads. I love the cupcake with the "real" buttercream rose.


But my all time favorite part is this little Angel of Love. I sure hope she has some mojo in her sweet little bag.... things are getting sour around here in the love department (again). It's frustrating.

But I have my sweet quilt, and the love of my good friends. Thanks so much Laura!

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraJ said...

OH YAYYYYY!!! Doing the happy dance! Doing the happy dance!! Finally I can breathe this morning. Who knew California is so far away! Lol! That little angel is my favorite part too!! I thought you would like the mermaid with her little kissing fish and hugging turtles. I'll blog why and how I made this.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Followed Laura's link over here to see how you liked the quilt she made you. Nice to find a fellow tree hugger on the web.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter