Sunday, December 02, 2007

moon scarf


Hold onto your hats, it's knitting content. I've been busy as an elf, and mil is the lucky winner this year, considering this will probably be my only homemade gift.


It's the green sparkly mohair from my secret Malaysian knitting pal. I'm knitting the simple scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.


It reminds me of the face of the moon. She has so many variations. Can you see Her? It's called the Moon Scarf.


Like wearing a moonveil, extremely light and cool, yet nurturing. This Moon Scarf breathes and shimmers...reflecting a larger light...

What does the moon tell you?

1 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

That scarf is beautiful! So light and airy! The moon tells me that we are all connected in some way as we all share the same moon!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter