Friday, July 13, 2007

material girl


I like to think I'm a simple person. Reuse, reduce, recycle. Well last week my life was reduced by one car. Denys Finch Hatton, my beloved Landcruiser, took his last turn. There was no reusing him; repairs would cost far beyond my financial reach. All I could do was recycle him to a local charity.

And after the sufficient mourning period, I went right to work. I bought this beauty! Maybe I am a little materialistic after all. I mean, look at it. It's gorgeous. And frankly, I deserve it! I am worthy of all the good things the universe is sending me.


Mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulation!! it is a beautiful car.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Mich said...

Woo hoo! You go girl!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter