Wednesday, September 20, 2006

be the dishes

Are you having a hard time getting through life or facing a challenging situation? Are you trying your best only to find that there is usually someone or something in your way? Perhaps you should consider these words... "Your external world is an accurate reflection of your internal state of being." Believe it or not, your inner life is the cause and the source of everything that manifests around you. Consequently, your life will always let you know when there is something "in" you that requires attention.

There is a life within you that requires tender loving care and attention. Your inner life must be cleansed, strengthened and well ordered. You are responsible for being the things you desire. For being the way you desire others to be. It is your responsibility to take the necessary steps to ensure that what is going on inside of you is in perfect harmony, because everything you desire will happen through you, not to you!

Be peace! Be joy! Be strength! Be wisdom! Be creative! Be inspiration! Be a delight! Be a helping hand! Be a smile! Be a hug! Be a success! Be gentle! Be kind! Be hope! Be faith! Be truth! Be trust! Be honor! Be forgiving! Be patient! Be calm! Be encouragement! Be discipline! Be fun! Be freedom! Be respect! Be fearless! Be a friend! Be prayer! Be love! Be the miracle! Be the posssiblity! BE-gin within and allow all the things you know how to be blossom into the truth of who you are.

Until today, you may have been waiting for something to happen before you could experience something better in your life. Just for today, be devoted to being all the things you say you want. Do it in faith, know that like draws like!

Today I am devoted to being what I am, which is all that I want to be!

- author unknown

After enlightenment, the dishes.















6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog a week or so ago (via Green Kitchen) and just love your point of view.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Thank you! Please come again : )

7:48 PM  
Blogger Bean said...

You are so inspirational! I was just wondering today if washing dishes and cleaning up is all there is to this life. It is true that you create your own reality, and it does start within...It's just getting to the point of being able to look within that is the hardest part.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! Great post "K". Lately I've been thinking stupid thoughts like, Richard could be sweeter to me, more romantic towards me, etc. Then I have to ask myself, well, am I putting that out for him? No. Who do I think I am?!
Your paragraph of Be_, Be_ lists reminds me of that saying "I am a human BEing, not a human DOing."

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely and inspiring post. I was talking about this very thing today because my Mum (who hadn't seen me for 9 weeks) could only say things like 'look at your stomach, you've got so fat etc etc even before she said hello. I laughed luckily. But it just goes to show that she was echoing everything I said about myself in my head so what was the point of being angry with her.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aurora-
I happened upon your blog so randomly! My son and i are going tomake a pirate scarecrow and for some reason your blog popped up with some of the listings. Some of the words jumped out and spoke to me. I ended up reading your whole blog and all. It's so nice to know there are others out there who feel the same. People who are searching for that intangible thing that brings us peace. It's not in a bottle, a church, a smoke, new clothes, or my exercise class. But i know it's out there. I know it's inside somewhere but needs to be found. Thank you for the inspirational words you share. They gave me a small piece of that "thing" we are all seeking.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter