Friday, August 08, 2008

the other green kitchen


OK, that was to encourage a comment from M. I love love love my kitchen now. It's so... different, and refreshing. Not to mention cleaner. It is very very dirty here out in the dirt. And all the pets don't help.



See the cute birdy drawer handles I got?! Under a baseball bat zucchini, a present from my neighbor that got juiced after the skinny end was sliced and fried up with tomatoes and olive oil.


Seems we are crazy about birds here. Speaking of pets, who can resist saying "yes" to your five and a half year old when she requests to take these two cuties from the feed store? Um, that would be Nice Dad.



Behold this summer's amusement. These babies have of course doubled in size since this pic was taken, but they had their share of dusty, stinky time inside behind the houseplants... they got rides on the trike, lessons on the balance beam, and watched cartoon in the morning sitting on a towel on the couch.


What a good sport.

4 Comments:

Blogger Green Kitchen said...

And a lovely green kitchen it is.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that green kitchen you have! I am transforming our living/family room with more greens soon and I love that shade.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

What a beautiful color! I was never a big fan of the color green in the past but lately I'm much more drawn to it.

Lovely blog, btw, am glad I stopped by.

4:27 PM  
Blogger C said...

From red to green! I like it! I know you've been wanting to change the color for a while.

That's a hilarious photo of ND--I know that look :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter