Monday, February 12, 2007

time

Time has a way of getting away. It's often difficult to realize that we really have a choice in how we spend our time. Appointments, meetings, commitments and little things like jobs have a way of eating up our time. So, if you had all the time in the world, what would you choose to do?

If you are reading this blog, I'm guessing you'd spend it being creative. Christine, here's Fairy Wings, all spun up and ready to fly! I would spend a lot more time spinning.
Voila Horsey Girl in her latest creation, the Punk Poncho from Generation T. I got it for her for Solstice and it's been an endless source of creativity for her. The perfect antidote for too much TV. And since it's started raining with no end in sight, there's no TV to be had, anyway.

After mastering the Goth Gauntlets she was ready to tackle a bigger project, and I think it was quite successful. I am so proud of my sweet creative 12 year old girl...she even wore this to the dance this weekend!

Hunker down and craft, create, and dream...now is the dark time, but we are spinning towards the light.

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Peterson said...

I would split my time between spinning and weaving - I love your yarn - so soft and colorful!!

Blessings

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter