Tuesday, November 21, 2006

resting up



On Monday, Princess #2 turns four. Things have been slowly speeding up, and I can sense the excitement building as we prepare for the big trip to Walnut Creek on Thursday. We shopped today, in preparation towards being my "cooker helper girl". Alas, a very exciting day in Montessori preschool has taken its tole.

Yesterday, she brought me this:





I love this cute turkey, with hands for feathers and feet for the body. They painted the paper first too, makes such a nice decoration! This sits in our windowsill.

When Princess #1 left last Sunday, she left this slung on the bed:



We made this from an altered skirt of hers. (Wouldn't you love to see the before shot? Well, it's here somewhere...) She has used it at school the entire first quarter. Attached is her old Kindergarten name tag I came across whilst cleaning.

Since the bag has obviously been abandoned, could it be a great option for Hawaii? Ah, yes, the turkey is not eaten, but in my mind...I'm already packing, baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I love the kitty keeping watch on her. sweet! look at those kitty eyes...

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter