Thursday, December 17, 2009

milestones


Horsey Girl got her braces off.  She is even more beautiful now.  What a blessing it is to have her in our family.


She is so helpful with the horses.  In the dark, the cold, the rain.... she is always willing to go feed.  I'm glad she loves them more than boys (for now).


And she loves the life we have here; she is always glad to be back in nature.  And she is so good at showing her affection.  I am glad she feels this way.


We sometimes enjoy some quiet times together, but she is also good for rowdy fun as well.  And of course Nice Dad appreciates teenage humor much more than I.

Love you, middle girl.  Your smile is gorgeous.

1 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

she's beautiful Aurora! My goodness!
She was trying to write I love my family which should have been like this: J'aime ma famille!

Moi, j'adore les amies comme toi ma belle Aurora!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter