Monday, November 21, 2005

I did it!


It's incredible, but I did it...finished the socks with NO YARN TO SPARE. Yes the Knitting Goddesses were smiling indeed last night as I furiously kitchener'ed the toe of my final accomplishment. And just in the knick of time (before I threw them into the trash that is) I am so sick of knitting with toothpicks that I will not be picking up size one's again for a long, long, loooooong time believe me.


And now I'm onto smaller, more important projects. Yes that's right....dishcloths.

After a 2 hour tutorial with the 14 on Friday, I am lucky to have a couple of blogs in the sidebar (my absolute favorites of course! LOVE YOU GALS) Imagine my surprise and pleasure at actually receiving a REAL COMMENT from Christine. Thank you thank you!!!! I'm on my way....

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Your socks look wonderful! Imagine, there are smaller needles than size 1! You will get used to them over time.

If you ever need help modifying your blogger template, I would be happy to help you. (you can email me from my blog) I'm no 14 year old whiz, but I do know a thing or two, lol!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter