Friday, October 21, 2005

Merrily we knit along...

It's been fabulous, the IL's are here from Colorado and are entertaining dd #3 every waking moment. Guess what I'm doing!?



Yes, I'm really making progress now! I actually posted my progress picture on the 6 sox sight. OK I know that's where I'm supposed to insert a link thingy - where's the 14 yo dd when I need her?!

Here's a pic of me, in case you wondered what I look like.



Don't forget that 10 pound rule OK? And finally, a big "aawwwww...."



Don't let that angelic face fool you. Two days ago she pulled the end of my pet rat's tail off. Ouch!
Well, back to knitting now! Also I posted a couple of stupid questions on the 6 sox site...hopefully someone will take pity on me soon. I know I should be outside, it is incredibly lovely and mid 60's. I'll enjoy it through the window.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hi Aurora and welcome to the world of knit blogging! Funny, before you left a comment on my blog, I was actually looking at yours!

Thank you for the compliments and I am glad to know that you like my blog. I look forward to reading more about your knitting, spinning and crafting adventures!

Christine
Talullah's World

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counter